Technical Services Manager
We are working with a large high-end residential development who require a Technical Services Manager to develop best practice strategy and provide commercially efficient solutions for the maintenance and engineering services.
Providing a first class service to all residents is essential and acting as a first point of call for all engineering problems.
- Manage specialist service contract ensuring they reflect best value and service level
- Be responsible for the engineering team, manage their development and training
- Maintain relationships between local authorities and statutory bodies.
- Monitor standards, safety and working practices
- Establish an energy plan, utility procurement and efficient operation of plant and BMS.
- Coordinate any engineering work, projects, repairs and ensure response from help desk requests
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures
- Manage the engineering element of the service charge budget
- HND/HNC/City and Guilds in relevant Engineering qualification
- IOSH/NEBOSH Desirable `
- Membership CIBSE/IMechE/IET/BIFM
- Experience in an senior management operation or maintenance role
- Experience in both residential and commercial environments
- Project management experience
- Team management and development skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels
£55,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith