A leading managing agent are looking for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join their team at a large trophy site in Central London
The client facing Technical Services Manager must provide a proactive and responsive service for all stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with the tenants ensuring they understand the technical operations in the building. Ensuring the highest standards are delivered.
- Responsible for the management of site-based contractors
- Oversee the management of the Health and Safety procedures and the up keep of policy documents
- Management of building services including Maintenance, Lifts and escalators and assist with the fabric management.
- Maintain compliance in line with statutory requirements, company policies and standards.
- Provide full technical support services ensuring first class levels of customer service at all times.
- Identify and arrange minor works with the management team
- Issue permits to work
- Plan and implement emergency procedures.
- Experience working in a prestigious property
- Experience working with a service charge budget.
- Customer focused with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Familiar with new technology in engineering and building services
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£60,000-£70,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith