A client side investment organisation based in Central London are currently seeking a Technical Services Manager to advise and lead within their Residential Services team. This organisation develop own, operate and over 30,000 units at present nationally within the Student Accommodation industry, with the view to increase this to 40,000 by the end of 2018.
Role and Responsibilities of the Technical Services Manager:
The primary focus of this position include:
- Lead on all operational Technical Service matters, ensuring Hard FM services are delivered to the required company and legislative standards.
- Advise operational teams on technical matters, in conjunction with the sinking fund team in respect to life-cycle works, Construction teams in terms of building specifications, new build handover and defect programmes, H&S team ensuring works are carried out in line with policies and procedures.
- Support the group strategy with the delivery of a further 10,000+ units over the next 2 years'.
- This individual will ideally be from an engineering background and have 10+ years' experience within a client side organisation, consultancy or maintenance contractor.
- Project experience: Residential or Student Accommodation.
- Qualifications: Engineering related degree and professional membership; IEng, CEng or MIET.
Salary up to £65,000 + discretionary bonus up to 20%
Pension (5% contribution)
If you are interested or would like any further information regarding the role, please contact Alex Smith on 020 3056 0273 or at email@example.com