One of our most well acclaimed clients is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to join their team on a temporary basis at a very busy time or the year.
Our client will only meet with people that have a minimum of a years New Homes Sales experience as you will be expected to work with initiative and hit the ground running. We want to speak to individuals with a can do attitude and extremely strong negotiation and sales experience - preferably with proven experience selling to HNWI's.
The scheme is based in South London with fantastic transport links to and from the city. If you are unemployed and in the process of searching for a new role or you no longer want a permanent position, temping could be your answer.
The key responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Sell off plan luxury New Homes from a sales & marketing suite
- Manage and negotiate the sales process through to completion
- Maintain the marketing suite to the highest standard
- When required, conduct market research in order to maintain current new homes industry knowledge
- Weekend work is required
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have a minimum of a year experience in New Homes Sales
- Be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be articulate, well-spoken and personable
- Deliver dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a brand ambassador
If this role is of any interest please send your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or please call on 02038234393.