We are currently seeking temporary New Homes Sales Consultants to help launch a beautiful, contemporary development based in Dover, Kent on an ongoing basis. Our client is one of the leading New Homes selling agents operating in the South East England covering Kent, Sussex, Hampshire & Essex.
The role requires a proactive and charismatic Sales professional to work on-site; selling off plan New Homes and apartments from a marketing suite via a show apartment, a model and floor plan. As a Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant you will assist the dynamic Sales team, dealing with reservations, managing the front desk and genuinely being an extra pair of hands on site.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with New Homes experience however is open to an Estate Agency background driven. There is the option for this role to go permanent for the right person.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have New Homes or Property sales experience
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be flexible to working weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role is of any interest please email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com