We are currently seeking temporary New Homes Sales Consultants to work for a well-known, established property consultancies based in Maidstone, Kent. Our client is one of the leading New Homes Sales agents operating in the South East England covering Kent, Sussex, Hampshire & Essex.
The role requires a proactive and charismatic Sales professional to work on-site; selling off plan New Homes and apartments from a marketing suite via a show apartment, a model and floor plan. As a Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant you will assist the dynamic Sales team, manage the front desk and support the sales team with administrative duties.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with New Homes experience however is open to driven, intelligent sales people with fire in their belly looking for a progressive career in property sales. There is the option to work full-time or part time.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal temporary New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Be available immediately
- Have New Homes or Property experience
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be flexible to working weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role is of any interest please email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038234393