We are currently seeking a knowledgeable, temporary New Homes Sales Consultants to work for a well-known, established property consultancy based in Maidstone, Kent. This is a 7-8 month, full-time temporary assignment with a fantastic commission structure. Our client is one of the leading New Homes selling agents in the industry specialising in the South East. We want to speak to experienced consultant with strong negotiating skills.
The role requires a proactive and charismatic Sales professional to work on-site and loan work; selling off plan New Homes and apartments from a marketing suite via a show apartment, a model and floor plan. This particular scheme is located in the up and coming location of Maidstone close to excellent transport links, bars and cafes.
Our client is looking for a consultant with New Homes experience but is open to driven, intelligent estate agents with fire in their belly looking for a progressive career in New Homes sales. There is the option to work full-time or part time.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers, viewings
- Generating leads and following up
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal temporary New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Be available immediately, can work for 7-8 on a temp contract
- Have New Homes or Property experience
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be flexible to working weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role is of any interest please email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038234393