Our client is an exquisite, bespoke residential developer who build purely in the South East of England particularly in Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. Our client is seeking an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their dynamic Sales team on a temp basis based on their stunning scheme in Southampton. We want to speak to proactive professionals who are available from mid April to temp for 7-9 months.
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in New Homes Sales to be considered for the role with a proven track record or hitting sales targets. This is a very active scheme where you will have complete autonomy of the day to day processes on site 5 days a week.
You will be required to sell a stunning collection of 12 New Homes off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan. Our client requires someone who can hit the ground running, take initiative and is confident/competent selling high spec 3-4 bedroom houses in the beautiful Southampton.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are available immediately and enjoy a challenge.
The Key Responsibilities of a Temp New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting potential home owners and offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Becoming a brand ambassador to the developer and upholding their renowned reputation
The ideal Temp New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of a year's New Homes residential sales experience
- Live in Surrey, having a good understanding of the market
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you fit the requirements. Just send your CV across to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038434393