Temporary Sales Consultant/Business Development- Surrey
This role is an 2-3 years temporary contract working for a well-established property consultancy in Surrey. You will be based on a luxurious marketing suite with a fantastic sales team selling for one of the most high-end developers. Our client builds luxury New Homes, as well as Student Accommodation. They are known for their high standards and beautiful designs, they pride themselves in their ability to exceed customer's expectations.
The ideal individual they are looking for must have previous experience within New Homes and have a strong understanding of the Surrey property market. They are looking for an individual who has a strong sales background, who regularly exceeds their targets and doesn't mind working within a fast-passed work environment. The role is working Monday to Friday, you will be based in the marketing suite 4 days a week, as well and float to other agency offices to promote the stunning development. This is very much a sales and business development role.
Upholding the presentation of the marketing suite
- Taking incoming calls and booking viewings for yourself and your fellow sales team
- Once a week visit other branches and develop a strong relationship with their Sales Team and Managers while developing the business
- Taking customers around the show home and marketing suite while also delivering a thorough experience
- Must have previous experience within a New Homes sales role
- An extensive knowledge of the Surrey property market and what is currently affecting the local area
- A strong past within sales, demonstrating high profits and strong conversion rates
- A clear standard of meeting and exceeding targets