One of our most well acclaimed clients is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to join their team on a temporary basis. Weekends are included.
A minimum of a years New Homes Sales experience is required as you will be expected to work with initiative and hit the ground running. We want to speak to individuals with a can do attitude and extremely strong negotiation and sales experience.
The scheme is based in Cambridge. If you are unemployed and in the process of searching for a new role or you no longer want a permanent position, temping could be your answer.
The key responsibilities of a Temp New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Sell off plan New Homes from a sales & marketing suite
- Maintain the marketing suite to the highest standard
- Weekend work is required
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have a minimum of a year experience in New Homes Sales
- Be articulate, well-spoken and personable
- Deliver dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a brand ambassador
If this role is of any interest please send your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or please call on 02038234393.