We are currently seeking a super savvy Sales Negotiator to be based on a soon to be launched scheme based in Midhurst, West Sussex. This role is a long-term, full-time temporary assignment excepted to last up to 7-8 months.
Our client is a small boutique developer expecting ambitious, well-versed Sales Negotiators to sell their luxury development to HNW's and first-time buyers.
This high-quality collection of new homes consists of 20 unique units. You will be required to sell homes completed and off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan. This is very much a sales role. We want to speak with confident, proficient sales individuals who enjoy hitting targets and go that extra mile.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Meeting and greeting premium customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Senior Consultant should:
- Must be flexible to work weekends and available to temp up to 7-8 months
- Have a minimum of 2 year's experience in New Homes Sales
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038234393.