Our client is a leading Property Investment company based in the heart of London who invest, let and manage a large portfolio of high end blocks in Prime Central London. They are currently looking for an experienced ongoing temp Bookkeeper to manage all of their property accounts for up to 1 year.
The ideal candidate will have proficient knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, Payroll software ( Moneysoft Payroll Manager 100), advanced MS Office Excel, and the technical skills to be able to grasp a tailored Property Management Software.
- Rent processing
- Preparation of Invoices
- Preparation of Monthly cash P/L
- Sage (both Bank transactions and purchase and sales ledgers)
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
- DPS reconciliation
- Preparation of Management accounts for both the companies (Landlord and Management companies)
- Expenses and petty cash reconciliation
- Invoice payment to vendors.
- Preparation of Payroll and submit the return accordingly.
- Tracking rent collections
- Month end routine payments to suppliers
- Submission of Rent deposit money into DPS
- Daily cash and bank balance update reports (with all transaction details, account payables and receivables details, credit card and DPS details and others)
- Quarterly Board Meeting preparation of budget, cash flow forecast, and statutory accounts.
- Yearly Audit
- They need to have an understanding of Service charges accounts and expenses regulations & codes as per RICs
- Previous experience in residential property accounts
- Preparation of audit working papers, filing of company accounts and non- resident landlord returns(NRL).
1 year property accounts/bookkeeping experience at a minimum.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org