Our client is a leading Estate Agency based in West London. They are looking for a long term experienced temp Lettings Progressor to join their exciting team.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of tenancy documentations
- Prepare and arrange signing of tenancy documentation
- Coordination of move in arrangements including inventory check ins and keys
- Taking property enquiries from internal letting negotiators.
- Checking tenant's references and liaising with referencing agency/applicants.
- Dealing with pre-tenancy enquires and general lettings enquiries
- Assisting tenants with move ins
- Registering deposits with TDS
- Updating and maintaining correct information on our internal systems
- Ensuring all tenancy files are completed and properties prepared prior to move in
- Responsible for checking and approving lettings invoices
- 12 months minimum experience in a lettings administration role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advance IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
Offering £11-13ph DOE (equivalent of £25k+ as perm)
If the candidate is successful there is every opportunity for this role to become permanent so experienced candidate please only apply.