PROPERTY MANAGER Temp - Immediate start
My client has an opening for an immediately available Property Manager on a temp basis to join their close knit team based in their Regents Park Office, working within the prestigious Regents Park market. This is a great opportunity to enter the prime property market with a valued and respected independent Estate Agency with offices operating all over the West End, including Primrose Hill, Marylebone, Kensington, Mayfair and other prestigious areas.
This is a varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of Property Management, as well as assisting with accounts and any other duties as they come about.
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Releasing deposits
- Coordinating refurbishment works
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Mathematically minded (for the accounts side)
- Self-motivation - ability to learn quickly
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Professional with good communication skills
- Use own initiative
- An understanding of tenancy laws
The following skills will be beneficial but not mandatory:
- Database experience (Data base used is PC Homes)
- ARLA qualified
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. If you are interested in this temporary Property Manager position with an immediate start please apply and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss further.