Property Manager - Immediate Start
I am currently working with a fantastic company who are looking for a Property Manager to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start to assist with a busy period within the Property Management department. You will be joining a fantastic company who operate in Prime Central London market.
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable company, and gain experience within the vibrant Prime London market
You will be based in their Regents park office and will start immediately upon successfully completing the interview process. You will assist with higher than usual workloads, and there could be the potential for the position to go permanent but this is not guaranteed.
- Property Management duties
- Liaising with Landlords, tenants and contractors
- Coordinating maintenance and refurbishment works
- Producing tenancy agreements
- Monitoring compliance including EPC checks and gas safeties
- Answering phone calls and replying to email enquiries
If you are interested in this temporary Property Management position based in Central London, please apply now and Danielle Borgonon will be in touch to discuss further.