One of London's leading property brands are looking for a Property Manager to join their Head Office in Central London. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a unique and dynamic property company who are at the top of their game in London. Due to the success of the brand they are able to offer unrivalled scope for progression, and pride themselves on promoting from within.
Their culture is fun, vibrant and professional, so if you would like to join a great team with excellent scope for progression please apply.
- You will be directly responsible for the management of between 100 - 120 managed properties across London
- You will be responsible for all day to day enquiries and will be the primary point of contact for both landlord and tenant
- As part of your role you will also liaise with contractors and colleagues across the business
- Career progression
- Strong leadership and mentoring
- Cutting edge technology
- Socials and team nights' out
- A strong and knowledgeable team
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- 1 year plus experience as a Property Manager
- Superb customer service levels and excellent telephone manner
- Experience in managing client and tenant's expectations
- Dedicated to building ongoing relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors