I am looking for an extremely polished and creative individual with a sales/marketing background, good attention to detail and administration skills.
If you are from Berkshire or the surrounding area and would like to work for a luxury house builder/gain property sales/real estate experience, please get in touch ASAP.
Whether you are a graduate, junior, senior, completely a university masters - our client is open to background so long as you are impeccably presented.
Open to fluent Mandarin speakers with impeccable English with a valid working visa.
Please only apply to this role if you are available immediately - my client is looking to interview suitable candidates next week.
The responsibilities of a Sales and Marketing Assistant:
- Diary management, book appointments, schedule meetings, meeting rooms
- General office duties, answering telephone enquiries, replying to emails
- Prep and produce documents for meetings
- Work with marketing company to create mailing cards, flyers
- Assisting Senior members of staff with organising events e.g. ordering banners, flyers, refreshments
- Regularly updating marketing material - liaising with the senior members of staff regarding imagery and content for the website; informing which units have been sold or prices/dates have changed
The ideal Sales and Marketing Assistant:
- Proven Marketing experience. Preferably in New Build property/property - but open
- Must be computer savvy and proven experience using Excel
- Must be available for 9 months temping
- Have Can-do and positive attitude, and the right mentality to fit into the existing sales team
- Have confident and outgoing personality traits, with the ability to add flair and enthusiasm to their presentations
- Be an individual that is eager to learn and use their own initiative
The role is Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm based in Head Office.
Paying up to £30,000 pro-rata - you will be paid weekly.
Please get in touch with me ASAP. Interviews next week.