Available to start immediately
Our client is a traditional, suburban developer currently seeking a proactive and proficient New Homes Sales Manager to manage 5 busy sites in and around Reading. You will be working from a head office based in Basingstoke on a temp to perm basis.
We want to speak to someone who can take their own initiative, is assertive, and has a proven track record of driving sales and leading a large team. This is an operational, hands on management role to manage the sales teams on the 5 busy sites in Berkshire and Hampshire.
You will be working Monday to Friday and on call every other weekend. The working hours will be 9:00am-5:30.
Although this is a temporary role our client is more than happy to make it perm for the right person.
This stylish independent developer has 2 sites launching in the next couple of months thus our client requires someone who can hit the ground running. Ideally we want to speak to individuals who have a minimum of 2 years Sales Management experience.
- Regular reporting and updating to director level
- Knowledge of new homes/ residential development market
- Competent in setting targets to the team
- Responsibility for overlooking large sales teams and the marketing suites
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Excel
- Ability to drive sales teams efficiently
- Experience in collating market research
- At least 2 years on site management experience in New homes
- Flexible with weekends
Please note you must have on site management experience to be considered for this role
If this role is of any interest and you are available immediately please feel free to email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverllsmith.com or call 02038234393