We are seeking 2 fantastic, experienced New Homes Sales Consultants to temp for a well-reputed agent based in Rochester. This opportunity has huge potential to go perm for the right people with an immediate start.
The Kent property market is extremely positive at present and it is such a popular and growing town for London commuters. The development has high customer attraction due to it's attractive surroundings, outstanding schools nearby and excellent leisure facilities. Our client is seeking an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to come on board and join their dynamic Sales team on a temporary basis. There is the option to join the team part time, weekends could be included.
We want to speak to proactive professionals who are available immediately. Please note: you must have at least 1 years New Homes Sales experience to be considered for this role.
You will be required to sell a stunning collection of New Homes off plan from a marketing suite via a show home, model and floor plan. Our client requires someone who can hit the ground running, take initiative and is confident/competent selling high spec family homes.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting potential home owners and offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Becoming a brand ambassador to the developer and upholding their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of a year's New Homes sales experience in London
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you fit the requirements. Just send your CV across to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038434393