Our client, one of the UK's most renowned and distinguished residential developers, is seeking an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their dynamic Sales team on a temp to perm basis. We want to speak to proactive professionals who are available immediately.
Please note: you must have at least 1 years experience selling off plan New Homes or have proven experience working for a developer e.g. customer service, admin.
You will be required to sell a stunning collection of New Homes off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan. Our client requires someone who can hit the ground running, take initiative and is confident/competent selling high spec 1-3 bedroom houses in the beautiful Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are available immediately and enjoy a challenge.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting potential home owners and offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Becoming a brand ambassador to the developer and upholding their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of a year's New Homes residential sales experience
- Live in Surrey, having a good understanding of the market
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you fit the requirements. Just send your CV across to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038434393