CRM Sales Executive- (West London)
Our client is looking for a professional, level headed individual who has previous experience within New Homes and a clear understanding of Shared Ownership. Our client is responsible for building over 21,000 homes in London and the South Eastern regions. They pride themselves in making affordable housing, during this difficult time and offering a solution to those who cannot afford a home without help.
The individual they are looking for must have previous experience within a customer facing role and be comfortable calling through a database and booking viewings. You will be expected to support the Sales Team with their administrative duties and be a quick touch-typer or at least have basic skills on a computer.
- Calling through a database of enquires
- Call and organise viewings and then liaise with the Sales Team
- Support the Sales Team with Administrative Duties
- Must have previous experience within Shared Ownership or at least have a strong understanding
- Previous experience within New Homes would be a great advantage
- Must be strong on a computer and must be able to touch-type
- Must have previous experience within a Customer service role/customer facing role
£12.50-13.50 per hour