We are currently seeking a New Homes Customer Service Co-ordinator to work on a temporary, full-time assignment based in Central London.
Our client is a renowned residential developer known for producing an exceptional product and delivering outstanding customer service to their clients at all times. We want to speak to individuals with proven experience in a similar role, strong communication skills and a hands on attitude.
You will based in a stylish head office, close by to main transport links into Central London. The ideal candidate will have excellent administration and computer skills, as well as the confidence to deal with high net worth individuals on the telephone. Preferably we want to speak to individuals with Customer Service Co-ordinating experience in New Homes however if you are someone with a fantastic admin/customer background, I would love to speak to you.
- Responsible for handling incoming customer enquiries by email and telephone
- Take responsibility for resolving customers issues promptly
- Maintain customer records in accordance with department protocols
- Maintain close communication internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure consistency
- Take responsibility for personal development ensuring knowledge is exceptional
- Contribute new ideas and innovation in Customer Service
- Monday - Friday
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with purchasers
- Excellent Admin skills
- Computer literate, inclusive of excel
- Good organisation skills
- A great communicator, face to face, telephone and email
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be extremely self motivated and determined
- Calm and well presented
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Tess Amigoni at Deverell Smith on 02038234393 or tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com