My client is looking for a temporary ongoing Lettings Administrator to become part of an exciting team in Prime Central London. This role is with a high end Agency which is expanding and therefore offers great career prospects to an experienced and hardworking individual. As a lettings administrator you will need to be energetic and ready to work in a fast pace environment. You will be involved in the tenancy administration, deposit release, check in and check outs as well as dairy management, answering phone calls, responding to emails and being the first point of contact in a buzzy office. Ideally you must have a degree and some admin experience. The role requires someone who is adaptable and able to support the lettings team in day to day administration.
- Preparation of tenancy documentations
- Prepare and arrange signing of tenancy documentation
- Coordination of move in arrangements including inventory check ins and keys
- Taking property enquiries from internal letting negotiators.
- Checking tenant's references and liaising with referencing agency/applicants.
- Dealing with pre-tenancy enquires and general lettings enquiries
- Assisting tenants with move ins
- Registering deposits with TDS
- Updating and maintaining correct information on our internal systems
- Ensuring all tenancy files are completed and properties prepared prior to move in
- Responsible for checking and approving lettings invoices
- 6-12 months minimum experience in a lettings administration role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advance IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
Offering up to £10-12ph
If you are looking for a fulfilling position, and to advance your career and an excellent company please apply today or contact Prunella Wilkinson for more information and a confidential discussion