An aspirational boutique residential developer with schemes across Central and South London is seeking a fully experienced Temporary Sales Negotiator to act as a roaming consultant across their exquisitely built new homes sites.
You are perfect for this role if you have 2+ years' experience within the New Homes sector, but other sales disciplines within the property industry may be considered. If you are ambitious, confident, and keen to excel in your next role you will be perfectly suited to this role.
You must come from a property background to be eligible for this role.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.