We are currently seeking a Customer Relations Manager to work temporarily for a high-end, renowned agent who are working on behalf of a unique development in White City.
As a customer relations manager you are the main point of contact for the purchaser, leading them through the process from exchange through to completion.
If you have proven Customer Care experience in New Homes- as well as managing completions up to key handover, then this distinct development makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Customer Relations Manager:
- Account managing the client from exchange, through to the completions
- Building and maintaining an exceptional rapport with customers
- Dealing with snagging requests
- Liaising with contractors
- Key handover
- Updating the companies database when required
The ideal New Homes Customer Relations Manager:
- Will have excellent customer service skills and proven experience within New Homes
- Will have a good knowledge of the New Homes industry
- Will have impeccable communication skills, be presentable and represent the brands high standards at all times
- Will be self-motivated, personable and be a great team player
If this role sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org