One of the biggest housing associations in the UK is looking for a temporary Sales Consultant to join a scheme in Reading. They are also one of the UK's largest providers of new homes and houses for affordable rent. In addition, they provide long term integrated housing, health and social care.
They are looking to take an experienced Sales Consultant on temporary for a minimum of 3 months. As a New Homes Sales Consultant, you are required to sell off-plan residential units, from a model, floor plans and show apartment.
They are looking for experienced New Homes Sales professionals who can come on board and hit the ground running on this busy development.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's database
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Must have new homes sales experience
- Proven sales progression experience
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Be personable, well presented
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be a good team player
- Be self-motivated, determined
- Represent the developers brand to the highest of standards
If you are interested in and finding out more information about the above role please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com.