We are currently seeking a New Homes Sales Negotiator to work ongoing for a well-respected developer based in Barnet. Barnet is renowned for its unique balance of city and country living. This desirable collection of new homes is within a thirty-minute commute from the hustle and bustle of Central London.
As a temporary Sales Negotiator, you will be required to sell contemporary apartments and luxury family homes off plan from a marketing suite via a model, show apartment and floor plan. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the development, meeting and exceeding sales targets and offering impeccable customer service to potential buyers. This is an on-going temporary position where you will be required to work on a rota basis.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have New Homes or Property experience
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Flexible to working Weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role is of any interest to you please apply and send over your CV to email@example.com