A highly driven and upbeat New Homes Sales Negotiator is required to work for a renowned UK developer in East London. This is a temporary role, ongoing for around 2 months, however, this could be extended depending on the individual. We want to speak to motivated and capable sales professionals who are available immediately and will be able to commit on a full time basis.
The development is based in an increasingly sought after location in London which offers fantastic transport links into Central London and is situated between some of the most trendy bars and restaurants. You will be selling stylish and contemporary homes off-plan via a marketing suite, show flat and model. You will be operating the front desk, taking telephone enquiries and will be involved with customer care and key handover.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Meeting and greeting customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- When required maintain the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have proven New Homes Sales or Front of House experience in a high-end, corporate environment
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Be willing to lone work but also happy to work in a team
If this role is of any interest please feel free to email your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038234393