We are currently seeking two temporary New Homes Sales Negotiators to work for a well-known, successful agent in the heart of Maidenhead. This is a full-time temporary role with huge potential to go permanent for the right person.
Our client wants to speak to individuals who are committed and available to starting working immediately. This role includes commission and has huge earning potential.
Maidenhead is quickly becoming an extremely prevalent location for families and young professionals to buy. This unique and trendy development is located just a 0.4 mile walk away from the station which offers direct services to central London.
The role requires a proactive and charismatic Sales professional to work on-site. There will be an element of loan working so a minimum of 6 months to a year experience is require in New Homes.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have New Homes experience of at least 6 months to a year
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be flexible to working weekends
- Be willing to work well as part of a team and alone
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff