We are currently seeking a Sales Negotiator to work for one of the UK's leading Developers situated in Reading. Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to sell a unique collection of apartments that feature high-quality facilities.
The ideal candidate will have a consultative approach selling New Homes as a strong element of customer care will be involved. You must be personable, driven and have recognised administrative skills.
The role will require someone to work in-between a Head Office and Marketing Suite. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the development, meeting and exceeding sales targets and offering impeccable customer service at all times. This is an on-going temporary position where you will be required to work Monday to Friday.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Meeting and greeting customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- When required, maintain the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have proven New Homes or Retirement Sales experience
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Be willing to lone work but also happy to work in a team