Our client is seeking an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to help sell the final few luxury apartments of their stunning scheme based in Shoreditch.
This role is an ongoing Saturday role for a minimum of 6 months where you be required to loan work.
90% of the development has been successfully sold, thus we want to speak to hands-on and proactive individuals that understand the London property market and have a proven track record of driving and encouraging final sales.
You will be required to sell homes off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan.
The Key Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Meeting and greeting potential home owners and offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Becoming a brand ambassador to the developer and upholding their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's experience in New Homes Sales in London
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest to you and could commit to working Saturday's for a minimum of 6 months- please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038434393