An exciting new residential and retail quarter in Wandsworth combing contemporary living with traditional heritage is looking for a Senior Sales Operative to join their Sales team. Situated in an old brewery the trendy development maintains its captivating heritage by incorporating the brewery's historic listed buildings which house a new microbrewery and museum.
As a Senior Sales Operative you will be based on-site within a marketing suite where you will be selling the off plan apartments from a show apartment, floor plan and model.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Senior Sales Operative:
- Meeting and greeting HNW'S, investors and first time buyers
- Taking telephone enquiries and updating the system.
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal New Homes Senior Sales Operative:
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be self-motivated, determined
- Represent the developers brand to the highest of standards
- Have property, New Homes, Sales, Customer Service or Cabin Crew experience
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Be personable, well presented
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
If you're open to flexible work including weekends and you think this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com