A luxury and well known development in the heart of Wimbledon is looking for an experienced Sales Operative to join their sales team. The development offers an eclectic mix of stylish apartments and is set around the spectacular conversion of a former hospital. Situated around one of Wimbledon's most renowned buildings the development offers a range of luxurious, resident's facilities.
Situated around one of Wimbledon's most renowned buildings the development offers a range of luxurious, resident's facilities.
As a New Homes Sales Operative you will be based on site within a marketing suite, selling off plan apartments from a model, floor plan and show apartment.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Operative:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's database
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal New Homes Sales Operative should:
- Have property, New Homes, Sales,Customer Service or Cabin Crew experience
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Be personable, well presented
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good team player
- Be self-motivated, determined
- Represent the developers brand to the highest of standards
Do you have experience in any of the below -
- New homes
- Customer Service
- Cabin Crew
If you're open to flexible work including weekends and you think this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com
Salary: £10.50 per hour