Property Manager - Immediate Start
I am currently working with a fantastic company based in Belgravia who are looking for a Property Manager to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start to assist within the Property Management department. You will be joining a top class company who provides the highest level of property management to their clients. The portfolio consists of 40 - 50 luxury properties, so a hands on approach and high level of service is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable company, and gain experience within the vibrant Prime London property sector.
You will be based in their Central London office and will start immediately upon successfully completing the interview process. This will be an initial temporary contract, however there could be the potential for the position to go permanent but this is not guaranteed.
- Property Management duties
- Liaising with Landlords, tenants and contractors
- Inspections of the properties
- Coordinating maintenance and refurbishment works
- Produce tenancy agreements
- Monitoring compliance including EPC checks and gas safeties
- Answering phone calls and replying to email enquiries
If you are interested in this temporary Property Management position based in Central London, Belgravia, please apply now and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss further.