The Responsibilities of a New Homes Resident Liaison Officer:
- To be the first point of contact for Residents with regards to remedial works and be a liaison between the contractors, Project Team and residents ensuring Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of the work carried out
- To provide the Project Team with regular site progress updates and advise on issues that are preventing satisfactory resolution.
- To work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure relevant information and advice is provided to keep customers informed on progress where defects affect their homes.
- Ensure that all projects and tasks are delivered in accordance with the Trusts values and highest level of customer service at all times.
- At all times carry out all duties with due regard to Health & Safety Legislation and policy.
The ideal New Homes Resident Liaison Officer should:
- Have experience within new homes customer care / experience as a Resident Liaison Officer.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Be personable, well presented
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be self-motivated, determined
- Represent the developers brand to the highest of standards
Contract length - 6 - 12 months
Salary 25,000 - 28,000 dependent on experience
If you have the relevant experience and the role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com