Our client is one of the most luxury, high-end developers in the UK and they are currently seeking an efficient Sales and Marketing assistant to join their team on a 9 month temporary basis, based in Berkshire, Twyford.
To be considered for the role you must be available immediately! Our client is looking for people to join their team before Christmas.
The property market and local economy is extremely positive at present and with new homes continuously launching, you will support the creative sales and marketing team in their general daily duties. The role is Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm based in their friendly Head Office.
We would love to speak to individuals with a great passion for sales and marketing with ideally New Homes experience. Our client is offering a basic salary between £25,000-£30,000 and you will be paid weekly due to being on a temporary contract.
The responsibilities of a Sales and Marketing Assistant:
- Diary management, book appointments, schedule meetings, meeting rooms
- General office duties, answering telephone enquiries, replying to emails
- Prep and produce documents for meetings
- Work with marketing company to create mailing cards, flyers
- Assisting Senior members of staff with organising events e.g. ordering banners, flyers, refreshments
- Regularly updating marketing material - liaising with the senior members of staff regarding imagery and content for the website; informing which units have been sold or prices/dates have changed
The ideal Sales and Marketing Assistant:
- Proven Marketing experience. Preferably in New Build property
- Must be computer savvy and proven experience using Excel
- Must be available for 9 months temping
- Have Can-do and positive attitude, and the right mentality to fit into the existing sales team
- Have confident and outgoing personality traits, with the ability to add flair and enthusiasm to their presentations
- Be an individual that is eager to learn and use their own initiative
If this role is of any interest and you feel you fit the criteria please call 02038234393 or email your CV to email@example.com