Our client is a highly recognised developer, being the nation's largest house-builder, while producing family homes to the highest standards. The development is within an hour's commute into London and only a short distance to the coast. East Sussex is surrounded by coastline, countryside, fascinating history and interesting attractions.
Our client is looking for an individual that will bring a professional mannerism to their team, while also bringing energy and enthusiasm to the marketing suite. As the individual you will need previous New Homes experience and sales experience to truly thrive within this role.
Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant responsibilities:
- Dealing with existing customers and following up potential leads, while delivering a professional and friendly manner
- Promoting the company mortgage offers, including referrals to independent mortgage advice, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions
- Maintaining the marketing suite, show homes and the sales office to the highest standards
- Conducting local market research
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, as well as required reports being completed on time
- Achieving sales of properties to suitable customers in line with agreed targets
Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant requirements:
- At least two years New Homes or Estate agency experience
- At least two years minimum sales experience
- Previous experience within the property industry
- Must be able to work weekends