Our client is fantastic developer, that has secured a reputation as one of that fastest growing property and investment companies in the UK. The site is located within the beautiful countryside of Dorking, surrounded by neighbouring Surrey Hill villages. Our client works very closely with award-winning architects, creating awe inspiring properties and developments.
Our client is looking for an individual to man the marketing suite for the remainder of the sites life and help generate sales and uphold great customer satisfaction. This individual will be expected to withhold the company's high standards, while also delivering terrific customer service.
Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant responsibilities:
- Upholding the marketing suite, sales office and show home to the up-most standards
- Generating new leads and meeting customer expectations and requirements where possible
- Conducting market research on the local area
- Following up with existing customers as well as generating new leads, in a professional and welcoming manner
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is completed within the due date, as well as required reports being completed on time
Temporary New Homes Sales Consultant requirements:
- Must have New Homes or Estate Agency experience
- Sales experience is highly needed
- Previous experience within the property market is required
- Must be able to work weekends