One of our most well-reputed clients is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to join their fantastic, welcoming team on a temporary basis based in Ascot.
This is a senior New Homes Sales role which has huge potential to go permanent depending on performance and fitting in with the team. Our client only wants to meet people with excessive knowledge of the luxury new homes market, who are able to work autonomously and do not need their hand held.
We need someone to hit the ground running and get stuck in. You will be the team leader of 2 sales consultants. A fantastic commission structure is put in place for the right person and there is huge earning potential.
We want to speak to individuals with a can do attitude and extremely strong negotiation and sales experience who have worked in the New Homes industry for a minimum of 3 years - preferably with proven experience selling to HNWI's.
The key responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Sell off plan luxury New Homes from a sales & marketing suite
- Manage and negotiate the sales process through to completion
- Maintain the marketing suite to the highest standard
- When required, conduct market research in order to maintain current new homes industry knowledge
- Weekend work is required
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have a minimum of a year experience in New Homes Sales
- Be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be articulate, well-spoken and personable
- Deliver dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a brand ambassador
If this role is of any interest please send your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or please call on 02038234393.