Are you a Chartered planner looking for a role in a growing consultancy?
I'm currently looking for a Chartered Member of the RTPI to join the Bristol branch of a well-known national property consultancy. This is an expanding company looking to grow with addition of new and eager members. This team is involved in mainly residential projects as well as a range of schemes across other sectors.
You would be joining the planning and development department of an experienced and well developed company.
- Advising on managing local development plan and planning applications
- Managing external consultant teams and internal advisors
- Reporting and negotiating on behalf of the client
Skills and experience:
- RTPI Chartered (or equivalent) with 18 months - 5 years professional experience
- Housing market knowledge
- Development management and plan process experience
- A switched on and adaptable individual
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
This is great opportunity for an ambitious planner looking to expand and grow their experience and knowledge. You will receive a competitive salary with strong benefits package.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) on 020 3056 0273 to discuss the role. I'm looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.
If you don't hear back within one week assume you have been unsuccessful. However, I will retain your details and keep you in mind for future roles.