I have been asked by a design-led residential and mixed-use developer of schemes in Central and East London to find their new Town Planner to Senior Town Planner.
With an expanding pipeline of work and almost unlimited funds, this developer is set to double its output in the next five years. You will be a key part of the lean and successful Planning team, working alongside Land and Development colleagues to maximise value and create places that people want to live in.
You will be joining a highly experienced Planning Director and a wider team to make this an easy transition from consultancy, or a more progressive environment than perhaps a previous client side role. Due to future expansion there is real potential to grow and establish yourself in a team but not be held back by future ambitions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the planning process for small and medium scale residential-led applications
- Coordinating external consultants and liaising with local authorities and other stakeholders
- Keeping up-to-date with planning policy changes and being on hand for any internal advice within planning
- Dealing with S106 agreements, S96a and S73 amendments and keeping an interest in schemes as they go to construction
Ideally you will:
- Have at least three years worth of experience with another developer or housebuilder or excellent consultancy experience (although LPA background will be considered)
- Have strong residential knowledge in the London market
- Be assertive and have a confident nature
In addition to an excellent benefits package and competitive salary, this company offers quirky incentives and a family-feel office.
Please apply here or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.