Are you a Planner looking to move to a forward-thinking Surrey-based consultancy?
Based in Surrey, my client is looking for a commercially astute planning consultant either at Planner, Senior or Associate-level to join the team. You will be focused on giving informed advice to landowning and developer clients with regards to all planning matters - from promoting sites through the local plan to dealing with ongoing development management. Current projects include small to medium size residential applications with volume housebuilders to care homes.
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating planning applications and appeals
- Site research and appraisal to identify potential planning issues and opportunities
- Dealing with planning issues from a broad portfolio of clients including mixed use, residential and care homes, as well as looking at policy and strategic land promotion
- Building and maintaining a strong network of connections with current clients and other potential sources of business for the firm
- Coordinating project teams and project management
- Staying up to date of current market conditions and relevant government policies
The ideal candidate will:
- Be MRTPI qualified (or equivalent)
- Have a strong understanding of Policy
- Experience working in a consultancy or local government
- Have project management skills
- Have contacts with landowners/developers and a knowledge of the Surrey Area
Offering a competitive package and a dynamic and friendly team to work in, this is an ideal role for further someone's career to the next level.
For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV or call me on 020 3948 5219 for a confidential discussion.