Are you currently working as a Town Planner in Bristol and looking for a change? Or are you relocating to Bristol and seeking your first position in the city?
A UK property consultancy is seeking Chartered Planners, or Nearly Qualified, to join its market leading Planning team in their Bristol office. This is excellent opportunity to join one of the top consultancies in the UK with a clear route to progress your individual career with the possibility to ultimately become a Director in the years to come.
This consultancy will offer you the chance to be working on your own projects from day one as well as supporting more senior members of the team on larger projects. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors, however will predominately be focused on residential-led, mixed use developments.
- Giving advice that assists in creating development proposals to suit the client's requirements.
- Managing planning applications through the development process.
- Giving accurate and persuasive written and verbal arguments to clients and colleagues.
- Managing external consultant teams.
- Liaising with local planning authorities and third parties.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally MRTPI, although this is not essential
- At least 2 years' planning experience, ideally within a consultancy, although would also consider Local Authority backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An enthusiastic team player
If you are keen to join a forward thinking, autonomous and flexible firm, this could be the right option for you.
Sounds like the right opportunity for you? Please apply here, or give me (Alice) a call on 020 3056 0286. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.