Are you a chartered Planner looking to work for a leading property consultancy?
A consultancy with offices based worldwide are seeking Chartered Planners and Senior Planners to join their London office. This consultancy is extremely modern and forward thinking with its approach to Planning and Development, including a focus on technology and the future.
This role would suit a Chartered planner who is recently chartered or up to seven years of experience. You will need to be comfortable in a client facing role and want to drive the company forward to ensure continued success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Giving advice that assists in creating development proposals to suit the client's requirements.
- Managing planning applications through the development process.
- Giving accurate and persuasive written and verbal arguments to clients and colleagues.
- Managing external consultant teams.
- Liaising with local planning authorities and third parties.
Skills and experience:
- You will need to have gained your MRTPI (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
With a competitive salary and benefits package the client also offers the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading planning consultancies.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.