A nationwide Consultancy is seeking a motivated and ambitious senior planner to join their office in Central London. In this role, you will be exposed to a large range of projects across predominantly retail although you will also get the chance to work on other projects.
This role would suit an ambitious Planner who wants to join a consultancy with a clear route to progress and become a Senior Planner or an existing Senior Planner who is wanting to move on.
- Giving advice that assists in creating development proposals to suit the client's requirements.
- Managing planning applications through the development process.
- Giving accurate and persuasive written and verbal arguments to clients and colleagues.
- Managing external consultant teams.
- Liaising with local planning authorities and third parties.
Skills and experience:
- You will need to have gained, or be close to, your MRTPI qualification.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience ideally within in London.
- Good verbal and written communicator.
- Good with numbers and an awareness of the sequential test.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.