Do you want the opportunity to join one of the largest and most highly regarded planning teams in London?
An award winning international property consultancy is looking to recruit a Planning Consultant to join their Planning and Development team in London. As a business they provide property advice to a variety of clients predominantly in the private sector including a number of blue chip companies and estates.
You will be tasked with providing solutions to ensure that client's portfolios deliver the maximum return. The clients that you will be working on behalf of mainly include high end clientele, who are located in Central London including Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea, whom have some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
Day to day role:
- Completing planning reports and site appraisals
- Supporting more senior members of staff
- Nurturing existing relationships with clients
- Beginning to start your own business development
Skills and experience:
- A strong academic background including RTPI accredited qualification
- A minimum of 18 months' professional work experience gained in a private sector, consultancy environment, or with a London Borough
- Ideally you will be Chartered but if you are still working towards it, they have an excellent support system and training scheme to get you through it
With a competitive salary, an industry leading benefits package and a social, dynamic work environment, my client offers a good balance of fun and hard work in-built into the team.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.