Are you looking for that new challenge or to step up to a major consultancy to launch forward you career? I am exclusively working with an award-winning Central London firm to find a talented Planner to join the team.
Deverell Smith and I have been asked to seek out a Planning Consultant to assist in advising some of Central London's most prestigious clients. You will be involved in (among other responsibilities):
- Continuing to maintain relationships with clients in providing accurate advice and communicating effectively
- In time seek out new work through establishing relationships and networking
- Communicate and negotiate with clients, stakeholders and local regularly
- Keeping on top of policy updates through CPD and ongoing training
- Attending meetings for Planning Committee, Consultations and similar events in representation of both the Company and clients through the planning process
Ideally my client is looking for someone who has gained their RTPI Chartership and has at least some of their experience being in the private sector, although local authority work will be considered, particularly from the London Boroughs.
As this company is looking for the best, they require a strong academic record and for the successful candidate to be proficient with IT and to keep up to date with policy updates.
In reward for the hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and being part of an excellent team and company to progress you in your career.
Someone ambitious with a can-do attitude would suit this unique role. If this is something that you aspire to, or see yourself as, please get in touch.
Please apply here, or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.