BLOCK PROPERTY MANAGER - COLCHESTER, ESSEX UP TO £23,000-£30,000 PER ANNUM SALARY
(DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS)
Our client, a superb Block Property Management company based in Colchester, are looking for an experienced Block Property Manager to join their growing team as they continue to expand their headcount. Our client has been established for over 12 years and has a fantastic reputation of delivering exceptional customer-service to its customers. They recognise the talent within the company and offer a superb perks box which is bespoke to the selected candidate.
They are currently on the hunt for an experienced Block Property Manager to join their team based at their Colchester office.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Block Management experience and be IRPM qualified.
Our client will also continue to fund your IRPM qualification and you will also have access to the company’s training and development programme to help you succeed in the role. This role will entail site visits across London
- Answering telephones/fielding calls in a professional and efficient manner, thus maintaining a professional association with clients and colleagues.
- Record keeping and maintaining all company records.
- Organisation and co-ordination of marketing/mail shots etc.
- Dealing with client queries/requirements by telephone or letter on own initiative (training will be provided) and keeping other colleagues informed.
- Maintaining an on-going list of work in progress in order to ensure that nothing is neglected, and an activity report can easily be produced on request.
- Ensuring that all clients’ files are up to date and stored in line with existing Practice system (training will be provided). Creating new client files, as required.
- Site Inspections, London and South East for the Block Property Manager role
- Attend site meetings, which may require you leaving home to be on site prior to normal working hours
- Liaising with Resident Directors, Freeholders, Leaseholders and Tenants in a polite professional manner at all times.
- Carrying out Section 20 work (full training will be given)
- Appointing Contractors and overseeing work to a high standard
- Approving invoices for payment
- Managing 15/20 developments (after training)
The Package & Perks:
- A basic salary of up to £23,000-£30,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- Use of pool-car for appointments
- Company iPhone
- Company iPad
- Perk box flexible benefit scheme
- Private Healthcare scheme after probation period
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Requirements from the candidate:
- MUST have a Full UK Driving Licence and your own car (due to office location)
- Be IRPM qualified or studying for IRPM
- MUST possess excellent customer-service skills
- MUST be willing to travel to London sites, pool car will be provided for this
- Ideally, the candidate will be located locally to Colchester, but home-based one day per week will be considered for the appropriate candidate.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- No weekend work!
- Weekly site visits in and around London is a must in this role!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company that will provide industry-leading training and development to pursue your career in Block Property Management!
Don’t hesitate and hit Apply now!
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about the role and full candidate requirements:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221