TRAINEE ESTATE AGENT - CHADWELL HEATH - £25,000pa OTE
Basic £18,000pa (Additional guarantee first 3 months)
Working for our client, you get out what you put in….. and their people put in so much… On average, they sell homes for over £6,500 more than the other top local agents and this is why they firmly believe in helping their customers rather than selling to them.
Their success is because they love what they do and their people are trained to the highest possible standard.
So if you love people and love property, you need to read on!
What is in it for you as a Trainee Estate Agent:
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
- Being mentored by senior colleagues who have all been trainee estate agents at one time who are keen to share their experiences to help you be "the best you can be"
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Access to up to date company communication via social media and WhatsApp groups
- Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
- Our customers' experience starts with YOU! So whether we are helping people to buy or sell their home, you will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you meet them.
- We provide a Premium Service so you could be prospecting for new properties to sell, arranging viewings or booking appointments for the additional services we supply such as mortgages, conveyancing etc.,
- Most of the time you will be in the office generating new business but if you are the type of person who also likes to be out and about, then the viewings will probably be the best bit of the job for you!
- You will need some get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the "ordinary" into the "extraordinary".
- Getting stuck in and making things happen
- And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers' eyes light up when you find them the perfect property!
- Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- You will need a full driving license and your own car
- Basic Salary: £18,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £25,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
(Your commission is personal to your results and in your first year you can expect to earn up to £25,000. However, as you develop your skills and progress up the promotional ladder, your earnings can easily reach 3 or 4 times that amount!)
PLEASE APPLY TODAY
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a TRAINEE ESTATE AGENT please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel EAST Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel - Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.
Rayner Personnel - Property Recruitment provides a bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry.
The Rayner Personnel "East" franchise covers all the Essex area and East Anglia, including Cambridge, Peterborough, Norfolk and Suffolk.
You are always welcome to call our office and talk, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. Call us today or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT - Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON - Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY - Associate Recruiter 07852 213221