This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Waterloo, Central London.
This company is a leading UK, privately owned London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city, specialising in new luxury developments. Furthermore, as well as several offices in the UK they have now expanded internationally.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience in the property industry, however some sales or customer service experience would be beneficial.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous experience as a Sales Negotiator preferable
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Smart and presentable
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Driven and ambitious
- Full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000 but can be exceeded dependent on performance, plus additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com